Three different types of cookies are used:
- a permanent cookie that remains on your computer for a fixed period of time
- a session cookie that is temporarily stored in your computer’s memory while you are on a website. Session cookies disappear when you close your browser
- Third-party cookies that belong to domains other than those shown in the address bar. Third-party cookies open up opportunities to track the user’s browsing history.
We use the analysis to see how you use our site, what you click on, which pages you visit. This allows us to better understand you as a visitor and how to make the most of your visit.
The information we collect may be used to target ads through the Google ad network. We also use third-party cookies from Facebook, Twitter and Hotjar, which can be added to your ID. The analysis is available to our company and our partners.
Third party cookies
The company’s website uses the tools:
Google Tag Manager
Click on each tool to read more about it.
The site uses Google Analytics as an analysis tool and what we store is:
- time of your first visit
- time when you last visited the site
- time when your current visit started
- how many times you have visited the site
- the cookie puts a unique identifier on your browser
- how you found the site (traffic sources)
If you do not want to receive targeted ads based on the pages or sites you use, you can disable the collection of cookies in the browser(s) you use (Chrome, Firefox, Safari, etc.). You can do this at any time and you can also set your browser to stop allowing cookies. If you don’t want Google Analytics to place cookies or track how you use sites, you can download a plugin:
This is a global Google Analytics opt-out that applies to all websites using Google Analytics.
Google’s processing of personal data
Read more at: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/
How can I disable cookies?
You can set your browser to disable cookies. However, please note that if you disable cookies, your name and password will no longer be stored on any website.
An alternative is to use a browser extension that both displays and provides options to block certain cookies. Examples of a popular such tool are
- Open Chrome
- Click on the Chrome menu icon
- Near the bottom of the page, click on “Show advanced settings”.
- To disable cookies, select “Prevent websites from saving any data”.
- Open Safari
- Select ‘Preferences’ under the ‘Safari’ menu and click on ‘Privacy’.
- You can disable Cookies by selecting “Block Cookies”.
- Open Firefox
- Select the “Tools” menu and click on “Settings”
- Select “Privacy” and uncheck the “Allow the website to store cookies” option.
- If it does not work immediately, you may need to restart your browser.
- Open Internet Explorer
- Select the menu “Tools” and “Internet Options”
- Click on the “Privacy” tab and move the slider under “Settings” at the top to block all cookies.
- Click on “OK”
- Open Edge
- Click on the Edge menu icon
- Click on “Settings”
- Click on “Show advanced settings”
- Scroll down to “Cookies” and select “Block cookies”.
If you have any questions about how the website handles cookies, please feel free to contact us. Contact details can be found on our contact page.